Two Finalists in Executive Director of Recreation Services Search
Finalist names will be posted 48 hours prior to each candidate’s arrival.
- David Williams – Associate Director for Campus Recreation, Georgia Institute of Technology – Résumé
- Stephen Gambino – Director for Campus Recreation, West Chester University – Résumé
Finalists for the Executive Director of Recreation Services will interview on-campus and participate in a public conversation with the Rutgers Community. The presentation schedule is:
- David Williams: Thursday, January 26, 3:45pm-5:00pm, College Avenue Student Center, Room 109.
- Stephen Gambino: Friday, February 3, 1:45pm-3:00pm, Brower Commons, 2nd floor Room AB.
- William O’Brien, Co-Chair, Senior Director for Student Centers and Involvement
- Dr. Francesca M. Maresca, Co-Chair, Director, Student Health: Health Outreach, Promotion and Education
- Tony Doody, Senior Director for Student Engagement
- David Cocuzza, Director of Operations, Recreation
- John Tuohy, Associate Director of Aquatics, Recreation
- Kerri Willson, Director, Off-Campus Living and Community Partnerships
- Laura Luciano, Associate Director, Violence Prevention and Victim Assistance
- David DeHart, Associate Director, Environmental Services, University Facilities
- Christopher Gunning, Clinical Nutritionist, Rutgers Student Health and the Institute for Food, Nutrition, and Health
- Kate Hickey, Senior Associate Athletic Director, Athletics
- Diana Uveges, Business Manager, Student Affairs
- Jimmy Woods-Corwin, Sport Clubs and Intramural Coordinator, Recreation Services
- Dan Simmons, Intramural and Club Sports Coordinator, Recreation Services
- Anne Finetto, Assistant Director of Fitness and Wellness, Recreation Services
- Witt/Kieffer is assisting in the search