Room BSC 120 AB
Words of Advice for any Woman in Leadership
Dr. Felicia McGinty – Vice Chancellor of Division of Student Affairs
Dr. Colleen Georges – Positive Psychology Coach, Speaker, Educator and Author.
This session covers the major organizational, cultural, societal and personal obstacles to women succeeding in senior positions and help us examine our:
· Boundaries: are we clear what we will accept?
· Assertiveness: how far will we go?
· Courage: would we blow a whistle for this?
· Personal resilience: have we got enough?
· Networks: Do you have allies, critical friends, friendly critics?