Student Affairs Staff Office Hours with the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
The Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs offers office hours for student affairs staff every Thursday from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Meetings can be for sharing ideas and information, discussing pressing concerns (bring solution and/or ideas), meet and greet, catching-up, providing feedback.
Click here to fill out the interest form and you will be contacted with a time slot and Zoom link.
Divisional Intranet (VPN Required)
The divisional intranet is home to various resources and departmental absence request forms. The divisional intranet is available only to student affairs staff. Click here to access the intranet. (VPN connection required).
There are a variety of options to eat on campus. As well as the facilities operated by Dining Services, our student centers have food vendors available.
Research and Assessment Support
Student Affairs staff who are planning to conduct an assessment for their area or program can request a consultation. A member of the Student Affairs Assessment Working Group will review the form and be in touch to support your data collection needs. Click here for information on workflow.
The Student Affairs communications and marketing offices offer strategic and creative solutions to your marketing and communications needs. Click here to find your department's communications contact.
- University Coronavirus Status Website
- Rutgers Connect (University email, Microsoft 365 web apps, OneDrive)
- New Brunswick IT Services (NBITS)
- University NetID Management
- How to Activate University VPN
- University Zoom Information
- University Webex Information
- LinkedIn Learning (Online learning courses)
- University Human Resources (Website)
- University Human Resources (OneSource)
- University Policy Library